Parents and Tots Program
A support group for Mom’s and families
This is a group where we will focus on Mom’s and their families.
All Parents welcome, single, divorced, stay at home.
Moms with children:
- Taking care of yourself
- Trying to make better choices for your family
- Liking yourself and your choices
- Raising kids
- The pressures and joys of Motherhood
- Thinking green
Where: Youth & Family Services of Haddam-Killingworth, Inc.
- From pregnancy to fully grown children
- Moms with children in public school, private school and home school
- Children are welcome
91 Little City Road, Higganum, CT
Please call 345-7498 to register!
Come meet other parents and children! Group activates are built around literature, crafts, and games. Activities are aimed at children ages 2-4.
Program fee is $20.00 for a ten week session. Sessions are held at the Killingworth Library.
Confidential scholarships available! Contact Cheryl Chandler
Call 345-7498 for a current schedule and to register.